Monday, May 10, 2010

Traveling

I most defiantely cheated. Don't get me wrong, I love my cloth. But moving across the country and not having access to a washing machine really makes it hard to cloth diaper. My son has been in sposies now for 3 days :( And I am dying to get him back into cloth! I wanted to start back up this past weekend when we were camping, but the hubs said just wait until Monday morning, so here I am waiting for my son to wake up so I can put him in his cloth! Is it crazy that I'm sitting here staring at him chanting "wake up wake up wake up" over and over again. Especially considering I'm often chanting "nap time nap time nap time" over and over again throughout the day. Craziness! I really think I have a sickness.

So we are now half way through our move :) and staying with my mom until we can move into our new home. I am so excited to hang my diapers out on the line and get them some good sun, something I've been told is great for stains...which my prefolds most defiantely have!

So today I am back on my Save Money to Save the Earth kick and we'll be only using disposables at night. Hopefully this was one of the last real stretches of sposies that we'll have for my son's diapering lifetime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment